Sunday, September 25, 2011

TBHG option form

(See Rules for fixation of pay)
GO(P). No. 85/2011/Fin dated 26.02.2011
(read with GO(P) No.143/2011/Fin dated 30.3.2011)
Option for Ist Time Bound Higher Grade, for fixation of pay under Rule 28 A Part I KSR
*(a) Consequent upon my promotions as ……………………………….….. with effect from ………………………….. FN/AN, I hereby opt the fixation of pay under Rule 28 A, in the higher scale of pay of the promoted post, with effect from the date of promotion, without any review consequent on accrual of increment in the lower post.
*(b) Consequent upon my promotion as ………………………………….... with effect from ……………… FN/AN, I hereby opt the initial fixation of my pay at the stage in the time scale of pay of the promoted post next above my pay in the scale of pay of the lower post on the date of promotion, and thereafter under Rule 28 A in the higher scale of pay of the promoted post based on the pay in the lower post with effect from……………………. ie, from the date of accrual of next increment in the scale of pay of the lower post.
*Strike off whichever is not applicable.
DECLARATIONS:
(1) I do hereby agree to refund excess pay and allowances if any drawn by me in case it is found later that I have been paid such excess due to mistake in the grant of grade promotion or irregular fixation of pay.
(2) I will not relinquish the regular promotion due after the grant of time bound higher grade promotion.
(3) I have neither applied nor availed any leave without allowances for foreign service during my entire service period and also I am in regular service.

Signature:
Name:
G.E No.:
Place : Designation:
Date : Office/Dept:

No comments:

Post a Comment